Tuesday, February 3, 2009

System went to crap....

So Vince is out of town for the next two weeks and that means I'm 100% on my own with the three kids (and everything else I normally do)  Well, last night's dinner consisted of cereal, yesterday's laundry is in a pile (an UNFOLDED pile) in the middle of the loft, beds were left unmade, Lord knows what shitstorm hit my kitchen this morning in my rush to get all 3 out the door by 6:15....so I'm off to a stellar start at attempting to do everything on my own for the next 2 weeks....

Hopefully I'll have a better report tomorrow, I'm just so tired that I know I'm going to want to ignore it all when I get home tonight but all that will do is create MORE work for the next day and the next day...etc...anyone have any good tips for motivating oneself at the end of an exhausting day to do your "other" job????

No comments:

Post a Comment