Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here's to 2009...

So, my ultimate goal for 2009 is to become SLIGHTLY more organized in many aspects of my life...hence the name of this blog.  I'd like to think that I'm "semi organized" already but just need to brush up on some things (yeah, right...who am I kidding?)  As for the Semper Gumby part, anyone who is familiar with the Marine Corps knows that the USMC motto is "Semper Fidelis" or "always faithful"  Well, many Marine wives joke that OUR motto is "Semper Gumby" or "always flexible"...ready to deal with anything that life throws our way with grace, tenacity, and flexibility...we'll see how that works out for me :)

I'd love for you to join me in my quest for ultimate organization and prioritization as a wife, mom, teacher, housekeeper, chauffeur, chef, laundry-doer...etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment