Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bathrooms....

YUCK...especially if you have boys...even bigger YUCK.  Some odd laws of physics dictate that they CANNOT hit the bowl...it's huge, how can they miss?  But somehow they do...YUCK.

I have a can of lysol wipes under the sink in all four of my bathrooms.  My kids have now made it a habit to wipe down the counter at night after they have brushed their teeth; they each get a wipe for their sink then they do the counter and it's not spotless but at least cleaner than before they started!  Then I use one to go around the toilet...YUCK

I also use those "self cleaning" tablets in my toilet tanks.  It's not a substitute for the scrubbing that does take place eventually but it keeps them relatively clean in the mean time!

But I like my lysol wipes...it's becoming a habit to swipe one across the counter when I'm done in there in the morning...lysol wipes make my bathroom a happy place...

No comments:

Post a Comment