Thursday, October 5, 2006

Well...here goes nothing! I figured it was time to join the "blogging" world, after all I do hate feeling left out! :) I doubt anyone will ever come across it or read it, but if nothing else, it's a good way for me to vent/whine/complain/ramble...and SO much easier than writing in my journal (and my hand won't hurt after writing 3 sentences!) :)

Tonight was a good time for me to start this...I haven't heard from Vince in a few days and I'm just tired, stressed, overwhelmed and tonight was one of those nights when it all hit me like a mack truck. The kids were upstairs watching a movie before bed, and I was doing the nightly clean-up routine. I guess every now and then I realize that I'm doing EVERYTHING alone and it sucks, I sat in the middle of the kitchen floor and cried...hard...I was over it pretty quickly and felt a little bit better, but I know another night just like this is just around the corner!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! Welcome to our blogging world!! That's what mine is all about too....rambling and complaing!! I look forward to reading your's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Bloggersville!
    Sorry you had a day like this, and for all those that will probably follow - I hope it helps to have a place to "release" those feelings of lonliness - I know it does me!

    ReplyDelete