Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RESURRECTED!!!!

Can you hear the angels singing? The Hallelujah Chorus in stereo? Since I'm now a stay-at-home-mom/domestic goddess I have a bit more time and can hopefully keep up on this again...we'll see how long that lasts!

Lots has happened since I last visited blogger-land...quit my job, packed up our house, 3000 mile road trip and we're now happily ensconced in southern Maryland! Our neighborhood is amazing; there are kids everywhere, something we didn't have in California and Vince and I have been welcomed into the fold very quickly. We love it! I'm enjoying staying at home much more than I thought I would, but ask me again when it's February and I've been cooped up in the house for days on end unable to go outside :) But for now I love it and am enjoying the time I have with the kids.

Speaking of my little monsters...an updated picture!


Ok, so that's all from here...hopefully I'll be back tomorrow? Or maybe the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment